HealthSnap 3-in-1 Digital Extended Range TDS, EC, and Temperature Meter - Quick & Easy Testing | Rapid Results | Optimal Health
Water is the essence of life, and optimal water quality is necessary for optimal health and longevity. Poor water quality is a major source of health problems throughout the world. Even within the United States, water quality varies drastically from region to region due to:
- Rising levels of pollution in our lakes, rivers, bays, and streams
- Increased leakage of pesticides into groundwater
- Sewage and industrial waste release into groundwater and flowing water streams
- Inefficient and suboptimal water treatment and filtration by local water utilities
- Contamination of groundwater and drinking water by pipes and additives in water treatment and delivery systems
The HealthSnap 3-in-1 Extended Range TDS Meter was designed for instantaneous, reliable, and accurate testing for total dissolved solids (TDS), water hardness, electrical conductivity (EC), and temperature in a variety of water sources, including drinking water, ground water, well water, tap water, pool water, spas, hydroponics, aquariums, water filtration systems, and industrial water systems. What does TDS measure? As mentioned, TDS stands for Total Dissolved Solids, which is a sum of all of the inorganic salts (e.g. sodium, calcium, and magnesium ions), both soluble and insoluble, and organic matter in a liquid. Electrical Conductivity is a measure of how well the water sample conducts electricity. Typically, the higher the TDS content, the higher the EC, as long as the TDS content contains soluble inorganic ions and/or conductive organic matter.
Our ergonomically designed pen-style digital meter is carefully tested and calibrated and is ready for use right out of the box. A bright high-quality LCD display allows for easy visualization of the test result and a data HOLD button function allows you to freeze and save data measurements for easy reading and viewing of measurements post-testing. An auto-off function saves battery life by shutting down the meter after 5 minutes of inactivity.
A premium titanium alloy electrode probe, proprietary Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) function, and state-of-the-art microprocessor technology allows for testing between 0-20,000 ppm TDS and 0-20,000 uS/cm EC, with HIGH accuracy at a variety of temperatures. Other competitor TDS meters only monitor 0-10,000 ppm and 0-10,000 uS/cm.
To use, simply collect the water sample to be tested in a vial, cup, or container. Mix the sample, turn on the meter, remove the protective electrode cap, and dip the meter into the water sample up to the immersion line. Wait until the meter stabilizes and then collect the result. When done, wipe the electrode and replace the protective cap. Treat water if necessary, and then re-test before using.
Why choose HealthSnap?
HealthSnap is committed to providing high-quality health & fitness products. We work hard to provide tools to individuals that will empower them to take charge of their health, stay fit and healthy, and get the most out of life. Health, nutrition, and fitness shouldn’t be confusing… it should be snap easy.
Specifications, Precautions, and Other Information
- TDS measurement range: 0 – 19,990 mg/L (or ppm) | EC measurement range: 0 – 19,990 uS/cm | Temperature Range: 32 – 176 °F, 0 – 80 °C
- Automatic Temp Compensation (ATC): Yes
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Battery: 1x 3V CR2032
- Dimensions: 6.0 x 1.2 x 0.5 inches | Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Do not immerse the TDS meter in liquid past the maximum immersion level (denoted in our product instructions).
- Do not completely immerse the TDS meter in the liquid.
- Do not use in boiling water.
- Do not store the meter in direct sunlight or high temperatures.
- 1x 3-in-1 TDS/EC/Temperature Meter
- 1x 3V CR2032 Battery
- 1x Instruction Manual